My Super Villan

This story takes place in New York. The exact date is 9/11/11. Every one was having a great day until a huge plane hits the one twin tower. Everyone was shocked. The person who drove the twin tower was me. I was a super villain that lived 2,000 years ago. Sometimes I leave hevean without telling God. I flew down to see my great grandchildren. They are twins who are only two years old. When I heard a plane flying by the twin towers so I thought maybe let’s have some fun. I flew into the plane and took control on the pilot and crashed into one twin tower. 5 minutes later I saw another plane and guess what... I crashed that one too into the other twin tower. As soon as it hit the tower I flew so fast back to Heaven that I was faster then the flash. I saw God leaving his tower when I was pretending to be looking at apples. God never found out it was me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite animal.

My favorite Country

Taking to a chimpanzee