Taking to a chimpanzee

Last year our school took use to brook feild zoo. I use to love chimpanzees until one of them started to talk to me. His name was Charlie and he was 4 years old. He was very nice and interesting. He started with telling me that he went to six flags and went on the joker. Charlie said the he was very nervous and there was a huge line in front. It took them 4 hours in line to ride the joker. Once he sat down in his seat one of the employees asked if he was a real chimpanzee or a kid in a coustume. Charlie was very scraed because he didn’t know what to say. He Charlie responded like this ‘ooo oo aaa aaa’ like a normal monkey so the employee got very confused and walked away. The ride started when the employee walked away. He went straight into the air and spun backwards for atleats 3 minutes. He noticed the ride spelled ‘Joker’. Once he got off the ride, he knocked out on the ground. My teacher asked me, why was I talking to a chimpanzee so I responded that I love chimpanzees and it’s so fascinating watching a chimpanzee walk in circles. She looked very confused so then she just walked away. I waved good bye and walked away. Also last week I learned how to speak chimpanzee.

Comments

  1. Thank you for posting. I hope you will continue to keep writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite animal.

My favorite Country