SOL 1

Today I very hungry and once it was lunch time, I was thrilled to eat. I decide to get a meat ball sub. I got in a finished it in like 1 minute. I normally ask other people for extra lunch. I always get at least two or three things and today I got two. It was two chicken pattys. I gave the other won to some one else and I ate the other one. Later two people gave me their pizza which made me more excited to eat. A minute later we had to go to our third block but I’m already in block 3 so I didnt have to go any where.

Comments

  1. This is a great SOL practice and I look forward to reading more of these in the future. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite animal.

My favorite Country

Taking to a chimpanzee