Gratitude

I am most grateful  for my mom because she the nicest and kindest person that I know. She would get something that I wanted but I would have to prove to her that I want it. Sometimes when we would go to the mall and if they had a Starbucks she would get me a cinnamon frappe. She would buy me new soccer boots. My mom has a lot of good characters traits that make her who she is and that’s why I’m grateful to have her as my mom. The definition of Gratitude what your most grateful or thankful for. When it’s our birthday she gives me and my brother awesome birthday parties. This year weren’t going to have one because our little little brother was going to be born in a few weeks so instead when it was the day of our birthday she bought cake and bought presents. My little brother got an Xbox One S and I got a computer and a Xbox One headset because my other ones broke. That is why I am most grateful for my mom.

Comments

  1. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite animal.

My favorite Country